Doberman Assistance, Rescue & Education Volunteers DARE@DARE.groups.io
Group DescriptionDoberman Assistance Rescue and Education (DAR&E) is a 501(C)3 all volunteer Doberman Pinscher rescue group. The program covers the metropolitan areas of Baltimore, Washington DC, Virginia and parts of West Virginia. This list was developed to facilitate communication and file access among DAR&E's volunteers. To learn more about DAR&E and its services, visit our website www.dobe.net.
- 54 Members
- 25 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.