Doberman Assistance, Rescue & Education Volunteers DARE@DARE.groups.ioDoberman Assistance Rescue and Education (DAR&E) is a 501(C)3 all volunteer Doberman Pinscher rescue group. The program covers the metropolitan areas of Baltimore, Washington DC, Virginia and parts of West Virginia. This list was developed to facilitate communication and file access among DAR&E's volunteers. To learn more about DAR&E and its services, visit our website www.dobe.net.
- 68 Members
- 348 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archives are visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.